Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemFirmanavn
. Check out here
for more details on Firmanavn. Further information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it occupies around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.88 MB (9315936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0328.2218.38225
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Firmanavn. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Firmanavn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:49:49.667