Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNázev společnosti:
. You can read more on Název společnosti: or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Název společnosti:'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe and it has a size of 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0717.624.9597
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Název společnosti:. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Název společnosti: from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Název společnosti: is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 06:39:05.047