Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Further information on Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.75 MB (7079672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.74 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1219.1521.27485
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 18:13:11.660