Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. You can read more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 6.75 MB (7079520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0204.1539.28035
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nom de votre société. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 09:15:42.130