Catalogue: Worktops is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalogue: Worktops from your computerLogicom
. You can read more on Logicom or check for application updates here
. Catalogue: Worktops is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Worktops v1 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Worktops v1\Uninstall Worktops.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catalogue: Worktops. The application's main executable file has a size of 133.48 KB (136680 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall Worktops.exe.
Catalogue: Worktops is composed of the following executables which take 133.48 KB (136680
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall Worktops.exe (133.48 KB)
This data is about Catalogue: Worktops version 126.96.36.199
Catalogue: Worktops is an application offered by Logicom. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Catalogue: Worktops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalogue: Worktops from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalogue: Worktops or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalogue: Worktops". If it is installed on your PC the Catalogue: Worktops app will be found very quickly. After you click Catalogue: Worktops in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalogue: Worktops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalogue: Worktops.
8. After uninstalling Catalogue: Worktops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalogue: Worktops that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalogue: Worktops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalogue: Worktops by Logicom from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalogue: Worktops by Logicom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalogue: Worktops supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:27:23.427