You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Catalogue: Sanitaryware for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catalogue: Sanitaryware from your computerLogicom
. Take a look here
for more information on Logicom. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Sanitaryware v2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Catalogue: Sanitaryware is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Sanitaryware v2\Uninstall Sanitaryware.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall Sanitaryware.exe and its approximative size is 133.48 KB (136688 bytes).
Catalogue: Sanitaryware is comprised of the following executables which take 133.48 KB (136688
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall Sanitaryware.exe (133.48 KB)
This info is about Catalogue: Sanitaryware version 188.8.131.52
Catalogue: Sanitaryware is an application released by Logicom. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Catalogue: Sanitaryware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalogue: Sanitaryware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalogue: Sanitaryware or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalogue: Sanitaryware". If it exists on your system the Catalogue: Sanitaryware program will be found very quickly. When you click Catalogue: Sanitaryware in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalogue: Sanitaryware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalogue: Sanitaryware.
8. After removing Catalogue: Sanitaryware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalogue: Sanitaryware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalogue: Sanitaryware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalogue: Sanitaryware by Logicom from your PC, we are not saying that Catalogue: Sanitaryware by Logicom is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalogue: Sanitaryware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:25:53.387