This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Catalogue: Lighting for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalogue: Lighting from your computerLogicom
. Open here
where you can find out more on Logicom. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Lighting v2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Catalogue: Lighting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Lighting v2\Uninstall Lighting.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall Lighting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 133.48 KB (136680 bytes) on disk.
Catalogue: Lighting is comprised of the following executables which take 133.48 KB (136680
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall Lighting.exe (133.48 KB)
This web page is about Catalogue: Lighting version 220.127.116.11
Catalogue: Lighting is an application by the software company Logicom. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Catalogue: Lighting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catalogue: Lighting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalogue: Lighting or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalogue: Lighting". If it exists on your system the Catalogue: Lighting program will be found automatically. After you click Catalogue: Lighting in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalogue: Lighting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalogue: Lighting.
8. After uninstalling Catalogue: Lighting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalogue: Lighting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalogue: Lighting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalogue: Lighting by Logicom from your PC, we are not saying that Catalogue: Lighting by Logicom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalogue: Lighting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:25:53.370