This info is about Catalogue: Heating for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalogue: Heating from your PCLogicom
. More information on Logicom can be found here
. Catalogue: Heating is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Heating v2 directory, subject to the user's option. Catalogue: Heating's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Burlington\Heating v2\Uninstall Heating.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 133.48 KB (136688 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall Heating.exe.
Catalogue: Heating installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 133.48 KB (136688
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Heating.exe (133.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Catalogue: Heating.
Catalogue: Heating is an application released by Logicom. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Catalogue: Heating is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalogue: Heating from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalogue: Heating or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalogue: Heating". The Catalogue: Heating application will be found automatically. After you select Catalogue: Heating in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalogue: Heating, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalogue: Heating.
8. After uninstalling Catalogue: Heating, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalogue: Heating that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalogue: Heating using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalogue: Heating by Logicom from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalogue: Heating by Logicom is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalogue: Heating supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:25:53.303