Catalogue: Britton Baths
Catalogue: Britton Baths is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalogue: Britton Baths from your computerLogicom
. Additional info about Logicom can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Britton\Baths v2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Catalogue: Britton Baths is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Worlds\Catalogue\Bathrooms\Britton\Baths v2\Uninstall Britton Baths.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 133.48 KB (136688 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall Britton Baths.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Catalogue: Britton Baths. They occupy about 133.48 KB (136688
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Britton Baths.exe (133.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Catalogue: Britton Baths.
Catalogue: Britton Baths is an application offered by the software company Logicom. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Catalogue: Britton Baths is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catalogue: Britton Baths from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalogue: Britton Baths or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalogue: Britton Baths". The Catalogue: Britton Baths app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalogue: Britton Baths in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalogue: Britton Baths, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalogue: Britton Baths.
8. After removing Catalogue: Britton Baths, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalogue: Britton Baths that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalogue: Britton Baths with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalogue: Britton Baths by Logicom from your PC, we are not saying that Catalogue: Britton Baths by Logicom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalogue: Britton Baths supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:25:53.220