Catalog 2.14.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalog 2.14.0 from your systemGefran spa
. More info about Gefran spa can be found here
. You can get more details about Catalog 2.14.0 at http://www.gefran.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gefran directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Catalog 2.14.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gefran\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Catalog 2.14.0's main file takes around 684.00 KB (700416 bytes) and is called GF_eXpress.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Catalog 2.14.0. They occupy 3.95 MB (4146513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (697.84 KB)
- SetSerie.exe (472.00 KB)
- SetIPTools_1.1_Setup.exe (311.51 KB)
- dat2gfe.exe (15.50 KB)
- dat2gfeW.exe (27.50 KB)
- man2dic.exe (11.00 KB)
- par2gfe.exe (168.00 KB)
- Par2GfeW.exe (23.00 KB)
- par2gft.exe (180.00 KB)
- par2gftW.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (28.07 KB)
- AlarmsView.exe (32.00 KB)
- DriveAlarms.exe (42.00 KB)
- DriveMonitor.exe (33.00 KB)
- FWDownload.exe (60.00 KB)
- GF_eXpress.exe (684.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- GF_Update.exe (96.00 KB)
- svn.exe (148.07 KB)
This info is about Catalog 2.14.0 version 2.14.0
Catalog 2.14.0 is a program marketed by the software company Gefran spa. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Catalog 2.14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalog 2.14.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalog 2.14.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalog 2.14.0". If it exists on your system the Catalog 2.14.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalog 2.14.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalog 2.14.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catalog 2.14.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gefran.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gefran\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalog 2.14.0.
8. After removing Catalog 2.14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalog 2.14.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalog 2.14.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalog 2.14.0 by Gefran spa from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalog 2.14.0 by Gefran spa is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalog 2.14.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:00:28.837