This page is about CastleMail 2.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CastleMail 2.01 from your computerCastle Software Ltd
. More information about Castle Software Ltd can be seen here
. More info about the application CastleMail 2.01 can be seen at http://www.CastleSoftware.biz
. CastleMail 2.01 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CastleMail directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for CastleMail 2.01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CastleMail\unins000.exe". CastleMail 2.01's primary file takes about 872.00 KB (892928 bytes) and its name is CastleMail.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CastleMail 2.01. They take about 946.51 KB (969225
bytes) on disk.
- CastleMail.exe (872.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.51 KB)
The current web page applies to CastleMail 2.01 version 2.01
CastleMail 2.01 is a program by Castle Software Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CastleMail 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CastleMail 2.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CastleMail 2.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CastleMail 2.01". If it exists on your system the CastleMail 2.01 program will be found automatically. After you select CastleMail 2.01 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CastleMail 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CastleMail 2.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.CastleSoftware.biz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CastleMail\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CastleMail 2.01.
8. After removing CastleMail 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CastleMail 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CastleMail 2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CastleMail 2.01 by Castle Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that CastleMail 2.01 by Castle Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CastleMail 2.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:46:27.647