This page is about Casino.com for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Casino.com from your PCCasino.com
. You can find out more on Casino.com or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Casino.com directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Casino.com is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Casino.com\internalSetupCasino (5)Uninstall1558184609622_na_it.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called casino.exe and it has a size of 3.37 MB (3536968 bytes).
Casino.com contains of the executables below. They take 5.77 MB (6045960
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (3.37 MB)
- casino_browser.exe (391.07 KB)
- internalSetupCasino (5)Uninstall1558184609622_na_it.exe (1.84 MB)
- replace.exe (101.07 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Casino.com version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Casino.com versions:
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Casino.com from your PC.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\N6F3YS8S\cache.download.it.casino.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\N6F3YS8S\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#cache.download.it.casino.com
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MANSION IT Casino
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1210099335-3421597365-1891898226-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Casino.com\internalSetupCasino (5)Uninstall1558184609622_na_it.exe
Casino.com is an application by Casino.com. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Casino.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Casino.com from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Casino.com or simply activate the Search field and type in "Casino.com". If it is installed on your PC the Casino.com application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Casino.com in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Casino.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Casino.com.
8. After uninstalling Casino.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Casino.com that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Casino.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Casino.com by Casino.com from your PC, we are not saying that Casino.com by Casino.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Casino.com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 13:07:17.973