Casino Island To Go
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Casino Island To Go for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Casino Island To Go from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Further information on GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Casino Island To Go at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. You can uninstall Casino Island To Go by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\CASINO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\CASINO~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 725.74 KB (743156 bytes) on disk and is named CasinoIsland.exe.
Casino Island To Go is composed of the following executables which take 939.30 KB (961844
bytes) on disk:
- CasinoIsland.exe (725.74 KB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Casino Island To Go. You can find below info on other versions of Casino Island To Go:
Casino Island To Go is an application released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Casino Island To Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Casino Island To Go with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Casino Island To Go or simply activate the Search field and type in "Casino Island To Go". The Casino Island To Go application will be found very quickly. When you click Casino Island To Go in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Casino Island To Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Casino Island To Go:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\CASINO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\CASINO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Casino Island To Go.
8. After removing Casino Island To Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Casino Island To Go which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Casino Island To Go with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Casino Island To Go by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Casino Island To Go by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Casino Island To Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:20:10.957