This page is about Casino Extreme for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Casino Extreme from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Casino Extreme program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Casino Extreme directory, depending on the user's option during install. Casino Extreme's primary file takes around 206.00 KB (210944 bytes) and is named cefsubproc.exe.
Casino Extreme installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1321984
bytes) on disk.
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This data is about Casino Extreme version 17.08.0
only. For more Casino Extreme versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Casino Extreme from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Casino Extreme:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Casino Extreme
Casino Extreme is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Casino Extreme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Casino Extreme from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Casino Extreme or simply click the Search feature and type in "Casino Extreme". If it is installed on your PC the Casino Extreme app will be found automatically. After you click Casino Extreme in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Casino Extreme, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Casino Extreme.
8. After removing Casino Extreme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Casino Extreme which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Casino Extreme using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Casino Extreme by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Casino Extreme by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Casino Extreme in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:56:53.690