Cash Kitten is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cash Kitten from your systemCash Kitten
. You can find out more on Cash Kitten or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Cash Kitten at http://www.cashkitten.net/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Cash Kitten is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 364.63 KB (373384 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Cash Kitten installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 888.13 KB (909448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Cash Kitten version 2.0.5929.27498
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cash Kitten:
...click to view all...
Cash Kitten is an application by Cash Kitten. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cash Kitten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cash Kitten from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cash Kitten or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cash Kitten". If it is installed on your PC the Cash Kitten app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cash Kitten in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cash Kitten, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash Kitten:
- The publisher is: http://www.cashkitten.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cash Kitten.
8. After uninstalling Cash Kitten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cash Kitten that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cash Kitten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten from your computer, nor are we saying that Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cash Kitten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 20:47:25.390