Cases Of Stolen Beauty
This info is about Cases Of Stolen Beauty for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cases Of Stolen Beauty from your computerMy Real Games Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on My Real Games Ltd. More info about the app Cases Of Stolen Beauty can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Usually the Cases Of Stolen Beauty program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Cases Of Stolen Beauty directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Cases Of Stolen Beauty\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cases Of Stolen Beauty. game.exe is the Cases Of Stolen Beauty's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.34 MB (4554240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cases Of Stolen Beauty. They occupy an average of 5.46 MB (5729219
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Cases Of Stolen Beauty is a program by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Cases Of Stolen Beauty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cases Of Stolen Beauty from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cases Of Stolen Beauty or simply click the Search field and type in "Cases Of Stolen Beauty". If it is installed on your PC the Cases Of Stolen Beauty program will be found very quickly. After you click Cases Of Stolen Beauty in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cases Of Stolen Beauty, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cases Of Stolen Beauty:
- The software company is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Cases Of Stolen Beauty\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cases Of Stolen Beauty.
8. After uninstalling Cases Of Stolen Beauty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cases Of Stolen Beauty that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cases Of Stolen Beauty using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cases Of Stolen Beauty by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Cases Of Stolen Beauty by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cases Of Stolen Beauty in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 11:12:47.493