Cascade Screensaver 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cascade Screensaver 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cascade Screensaver 1.0 from your PCKScreensavers.com
. Additional info about KScreensavers.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.KScreensavers.com
to get more info about Cascade Screensaver 1.0 on KScreensavers.com's website. Usually the Cascade Screensaver 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\KScreensavers.com\Cascade Screensaver folder, depending on the user's option during install. Cascade Screensaver 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\KScreensavers.com\Cascade Screensaver\unins000.exe". Cascade Screensaver 1.0's main file takes about 699.66 KB (716449 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cascade Screensaver 1.0. They take about 1.43 MB (1502865
bytes) on disk.
- DeltaTB.exe (767.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cascade Screensaver 1.0.
Cascade Screensaver 1.0 is an application offered by KScreensavers.com. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Cascade Screensaver 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cascade Screensaver 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cascade Screensaver 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cascade Screensaver 1.0". The Cascade Screensaver 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Cascade Screensaver 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cascade Screensaver 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cascade Screensaver 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.KScreensavers.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KScreensavers.com\Cascade Screensaver\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cascade Screensaver 1.0.
8. After removing Cascade Screensaver 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cascade Screensaver 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cascade Screensaver 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cascade Screensaver 1.0 by KScreensavers.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cascade Screensaver 1.0 by KScreensavers.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cascade Screensaver 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:02:13.007