This web page is about Cascade DataHub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cascade DataHub from your systemCogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.
. More information about Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.opcdatahub.com
to get more data about Cascade DataHub on Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.'s website. Cascade DataHub is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cascade DataHub directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cascade DataHub is C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cascade DataHub\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cascade DataHub's main file takes about 1.38 MB (1441792 bytes) and its name is DataHub.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Cascade DataHub. They occupy about 2.29 MB (2396912
bytes) on disk.
- blat.exe (112.00 KB)
- DataHub.exe (1.38 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (88.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (338.23 KB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Cascade DataHub version 6.4.22
Cascade DataHub is an application released by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cascade DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cascade DataHub from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cascade DataHub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cascade DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cascade DataHub application will be found very quickly. After you select Cascade DataHub in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cascade DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cascade DataHub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opcdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cascade DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cascade DataHub.
8. After uninstalling Cascade DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cascade DataHub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cascade DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cascade DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cascade DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cascade DataHub in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 06:38:53.050