This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cary Version for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cary Version from your computerPLEXUS SOFTWARE
. More data about PLEXUS SOFTWARE can be read here
. You can read more about on Cary Version at http://www.plexusbd.org
. Cary Version is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PLEXUS SOFTWARE\Cary Version folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Cary Version by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Cary.exe and its approximative size is 308.00 KB (315392 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Cary Version. They occupy about 308.00 KB (315392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Cary Version.
Cary Version is an application by PLEXUS SOFTWARE. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Cary Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cary Version from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cary Version or simply click the Search field and type in "Cary Version". The Cary Version program will be found very quickly. After you select Cary Version in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cary Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cary Version:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.plexusbd.org
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cary Version.
8. After uninstalling Cary Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cary Version that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cary Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cary Version by PLEXUS SOFTWARE from your computer, we are not saying that Cary Version by PLEXUS SOFTWARE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cary Version in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:26:10.987