This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cary Version for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cary Version from your computerPLEXUS SOFTWARE
. More data about PLEXUS SOFTWARE can be read here
. You can read more about on Cary Version at http://www.plexusbd.org
. Cary Version is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PLEXUS SOFTWARE\Cary Version folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Cary Version by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Cary.exe and its approximative size is 308.00 KB (315392 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Cary Version. They occupy about 308.00 KB (315392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Cary Version.
Cary Version is an application by PLEXUS SOFTWARE. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Cary Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cary Version from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cary Version or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cary Version". The Cary Version program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cary Version in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cary Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cary Version:
- The publisher is: http://www.plexusbd.org
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cary Version.
8. After uninstalling Cary Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cary Version that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cary Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cary Version by PLEXUS SOFTWARE from your computer, we are not saying that Cary Version by PLEXUS SOFTWARE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cary Version in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:26:10.987