This page is about Cartool for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cartool from your systemFBMLab, Geneva, Switzerland
. More information about FBMLab, Geneva, Switzerland can be found here
. Detailed information about Cartool can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/fbmlab/cartool
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cartool folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cartool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cartool\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Cartool.exe and occupies 8.38 MB (8781824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cartool. They occupy about 8.45 MB (8857098
bytes) on disk.
- Cartool.exe (8.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Cartool version 3.806061
alone. For more Cartool versions please click below:
Cartool is an application offered by the software company FBMLab, Geneva, Switzerland. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Cartool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cartool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cartool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cartool". The Cartool app will be found very quickly. When you click Cartool in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cartool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cartool:
- The software company is: https://sites.google.com/site/fbmlab/cartool
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cartool\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cartool.
8. After removing Cartool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cartool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cartool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cartool by FBMLab, Geneva, Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Cartool by FBMLab, Geneva, Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cartool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:21:01.593