Carroll 1.15 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Carroll 1.15 from your systemCompSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on CompSoft. You can read more about related to Carroll 1.15 at http://j.mp/the_sz
. Carroll 1.15 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carroll directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Carroll\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Carroll 1.15. Carroll.exe is the Carroll 1.15's primary executable file and it takes circa 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
Carroll 1.15 contains of the executables below. They take 1.46 MB (1527537
bytes) on disk.
- Carroll.exe (320.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Carroll 1.15 version 1.15
Carroll 1.15 is an application by CompSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Carroll 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Carroll 1.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Carroll 1.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Carroll 1.15". If it is installed on your PC the Carroll 1.15 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Carroll 1.15 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Carroll 1.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Carroll 1.15:
- The publisher is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Carroll\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Carroll 1.15.
8. After removing Carroll 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Carroll 1.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Carroll 1.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Carroll 1.15 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Carroll 1.15 by CompSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Carroll 1.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:13:50.753