Carp Fishing Simulator
Carp Fishing Simulator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Carp Fishing Simulator from your computerDangerous Derk Interactive
. Additional info about Dangerous Derk Interactive can be seen here
. Further information about Carp Fishing Simulator can be seen at http://ddinteractive.co.uk/carpfishsim
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Carp Fishing Simulator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Carp Fishing Simulator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Carp Fish Sim.exe is the Carp Fishing Simulator's primary executable file and it takes close to 16.92 MB (17737216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Carp Fishing Simulator. They take 16.92 MB (17737216
bytes) on disk.
- Carp Fish Sim.exe (16.92 MB)
Click on the links below for other Carp Fishing Simulator versions:
Carp Fishing Simulator is an application released by Dangerous Derk Interactive. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Carp Fishing Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Carp Fishing Simulator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Carp Fishing Simulator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Carp Fishing Simulator". If it is installed on your PC the Carp Fishing Simulator program will be found very quickly. When you click Carp Fishing Simulator in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Carp Fishing Simulator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Carp Fishing Simulator:
- The publisher is: http://ddinteractive.co.uk/carpfishsim
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Carp Fishing Simulator.
8. After uninstalling Carp Fishing Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Carp Fishing Simulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Carp Fishing Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Carp Fishing Simulator by Dangerous Derk Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Carp Fishing Simulator by Dangerous Derk Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Carp Fishing Simulator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 14:32:12.517