Carnival Mania is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Carnival Mania from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Carnival Mania on WildTangent's website. Carnival Mania is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Carnival Mania directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Carnival Mania\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Carnival Mania. The application's main executable file is titled Carnival mania-WT.exe and it has a size of 4.55 MB (4767120 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Carnival Mania. They take about 6.95 MB (7285524
bytes) on disk.
- Carnival mania-WT.exe (4.55 MB)
- Carnival mania.exe (2.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.38 KB)
The current page applies to Carnival Mania version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Carnival Mania versions please click below:
Carnival Mania is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Carnival Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Carnival Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Carnival Mania or simply activate the Search field and type in "Carnival Mania". The Carnival Mania app will be found automatically. When you click Carnival Mania in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Carnival Mania, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Carnival Mania:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Carnival Mania\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Carnival Mania.
8. After removing Carnival Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Carnival Mania which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Carnival Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Carnival Mania by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Carnival Mania by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Carnival Mania in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:47:42.813