Caribbean Explorer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Caribbean Explorer from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Caribbean Explorer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Caribbean Explorer folder, regulated by the user's decision. Caribbean Explorer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Caribbean Explorer\Uninstall.exe. Caribbean_Explorer_Alawar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1524032 bytes) on disk.
Caribbean Explorer contains of the executables below. They take 3.41 MB (3580128
bytes) on disk.
- Caribbean_Explorer_Alawar.exe (1.45 MB)
- Caribbean_Explorer_Alawar.wrp.exe (1.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.90 KB)
Caribbean Explorer is a program marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Caribbean Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Caribbean Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Caribbean Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Caribbean Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the Caribbean Explorer application will be found very quickly. When you select Caribbean Explorer in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Caribbean Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Caribbean Explorer.
8. After removing Caribbean Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Caribbean Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Caribbean Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Caribbean Explorer by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Caribbean Explorer by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Caribbean Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:34:45.570