This web page is about CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 from your computerLionSea SoftWare
. You can read more on LionSea SoftWare or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
if you want to read more on CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 on LionSea SoftWare's web page. Usually the CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3696952 bytes) on disk and is named CardRecoveryPro.exe.
The executable files below are part of CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5. They occupy about 5.78 MB (6063995
bytes) on disk.
- CardRecoveryPro.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- grdsrv.exe (467.32 KB)
- update.EXE (696.80 KB)
This info is about CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 version 2.5.5
CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is a program marketed by the software company LionSea SoftWare. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5". If it exists on your system the CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 application will be found automatically. When you click CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5.
8. After uninstalling CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 by LionSea SoftWare from your computer, we are not saying that CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 by LionSea SoftWare is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:23:30.187