This info is about CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 from your systemLionSea SoftWare
. Further information on LionSea SoftWare can be found here
. Please open http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
if you want to read more on CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 on LionSea SoftWare's page. CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named CardRecoveryPro.exe and its approximative size is 5.65 MB (5925760 bytes).
CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.45 MB (7813827
bytes) on disk:
- CardRecoveryPro.exe (5.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- update.EXE (696.38 KB)
This data is about CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 version 2.1.5
CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is a program marketed by the software company LionSea SoftWare. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5". The CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 program will be found automatically. When you click CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5.
8. After removing CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 by LionSea SoftWare from your PC, we are not saying that CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 by LionSea SoftWare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CardRecoveryPro 2.1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:30:53.560