This page is about CardFile3D for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall CardFile3D from your PCStudio V5
. Open here
where you can read more on Studio V5. More info about the app CardFile3D can be seen at http://www.studio-v5.com/
. Usually the CardFile3D application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CardFileMaker 3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/272300 is the full command line if you want to remove CardFile3D. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
CardFile3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4325208
bytes) on disk.
- cfm3d.exe (3.63 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
CardFile3D is an application by Studio V5. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CardFile3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CardFile3D from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CardFile3D or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CardFile3D". If it is installed on your PC the CardFile3D app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CardFile3D in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CardFile3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CardFile3D:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.studio-v5.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/272300
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CardFile3D.
8. After removing CardFile3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CardFile3D which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CardFile3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CardFile3D by Studio V5 from your PC, we are not saying that CardFile3D by Studio V5 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CardFile3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:22:25.487