You can find below details on how to uninstall Card Quest for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Card Quest from your systemWinterSpring Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WinterSpring Games. Usually the Card Quest program is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Card Quest folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Card Quest is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. steam.exe is the Card Quest's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Card Quest. They take 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Card Quest is an application offered by WinterSpring Games. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Card Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Card Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Card Quest or simply click the Search feature and type in "Card Quest". If it is installed on your PC the Card Quest app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Card Quest in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Card Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Card Quest.
8. After uninstalling Card Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Card Quest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Card Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Card Quest by WinterSpring Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Card Quest by WinterSpring Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Card Quest in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:59:51.800