Card Manager 18.104.22.168
This web page is about Card Manager 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Card Manager 126.96.36.199 from your computerBit4id
. Check out here
for more information on Bit4id. More details about Card Manager 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.bit4id.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit4id\Card Manager directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Card Manager 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit4id\Card Manager\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Card Manager 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) and is named cardman.exe.
The executable files below are part of Card Manager 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 85.38 KB (87424
bytes) on disk.
- cardman.exe (25.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.38 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The current page applies to Card Manager 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Card Manager 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company Bit4id. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Card Manager 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Card Manager 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Card Manager 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Card Manager 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Card Manager 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click Card Manager 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Card Manager 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Card Manager 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bit4id.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bit4id\Card Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Card Manager 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Card Manager 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Card Manager 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Card Manager 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Card Manager 184.108.40.206 by Bit4id from your computer, we are not saying that Card Manager 220.127.116.11 by Bit4id is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Card Manager 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:00:40.617