Carbon Scatter 32bit
This web page is about Carbon Scatter 32bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Carbon Scatter 32bit from your PCe-on software
. You can read more on e-on software or check for application updates here
. More information about Carbon Scatter 32bit can be found at http:\www.e-onsoftware.com\Support\About.php
. Carbon Scatter 32bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\e-on software\Carbon Scatter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Carbon Scatter 32bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\e-on software\Carbon Scatter\Uninstall.exe. Carbon Scatter 32bit's primary file takes around 145.00 KB (148480 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
Carbon Scatter 32bit is composed of the following executables which occupy 145.00 KB (148480
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (145.00 KB)
The current page applies to Carbon Scatter 32bit version 1
Carbon Scatter 32bit is a program marketed by the software company e-on software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Carbon Scatter 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Carbon Scatter 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Carbon Scatter 32bit or simply click the Search field and type in "Carbon Scatter 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the Carbon Scatter 32bit application will be found very quickly. After you click Carbon Scatter 32bit in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Carbon Scatter 32bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Carbon Scatter 32bit:
- The software company is: http:\www.e-onsoftware.com\Support\About.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\e-on software\Carbon Scatter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Carbon Scatter 32bit.
8. After uninstalling Carbon Scatter 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Carbon Scatter 32bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Carbon Scatter 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Carbon Scatter 32bit by e-on software from your computer, we are not saying that Carbon Scatter 32bit by e-on software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Carbon Scatter 32bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 18:47:03.473