Carambis Cleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Carambis Cleaner from your systemMEDIA FOG LTD
. More information about MEDIA FOG LTD can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Carambis\Cleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Carambis Cleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Carambis\Cleaner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.97 MB (5213160 bytes) on disk and is named cleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Carambis Cleaner. They take about 6.04 MB (6336816
bytes) on disk.
- cleaner.exe (4.97 MB)
- CleanerServiceInstaller.exe (35.00 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.82 KB)
- UpdateProgress.exe (21.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of Carambis Cleaner. For more Carambis Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Carambis Cleaner is an application marketed by the software company MEDIA FOG LTD. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Carambis Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Carambis Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Carambis Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Carambis Cleaner". The Carambis Cleaner app will be found very quickly. When you select Carambis Cleaner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Carambis Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Carambis Cleaner.
8. After removing Carambis Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Carambis Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Carambis Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Carambis Cleaner by MEDIA FOG LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Carambis Cleaner by MEDIA FOG LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Carambis Cleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130