CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke
This web page is about CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke from your computerThe Foundry
. You can find out more on The Foundry or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
to get more details about CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke on The Foundry's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nuke\10.0\plugins\CaraVR\1.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nuke\10.0\plugins\CaraVR\1.0\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 676.78 KB (693024 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins001.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke. They take about 6.73 MB (7059864
bytes) on disk.
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- unins001.exe (676.78 KB)
The current page applies to CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke version 1.03
CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke is an application marketed by the software company The Foundry. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke or simply click the Search field and type in "CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke". If it exists on your system the CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke:
- The software company is: http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nuke\10.0\plugins\CaraVR\1.0\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke.
8. After uninstalling CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke by The Foundry from your computer, nor are we saying that CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke by The Foundry is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CaraVR 1.0v3 for Nuke in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 02:20:54.500