CarProKey version 1.02
CarProKey version 1.02 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CarProKey version 1.02 from your systemCarProKey
. More information about CarProKey can be seen here
. Detailed information about CarProKey version 1.02 can be seen at http://www.carprokey.com/
. Usually the CarProKey version 1.02 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CarProKey folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for CarProKey version 1.02 is C:\Program Files\CarProKey\unins000.exe. CarProKey version 1.02's primary file takes around 981.50 KB (1005056 bytes) and is called CarProKey.exe.
CarProKey version 1.02 is composed of the following executables which take 1.68 MB (1766174
bytes) on disk:
- CarProKey.exe (981.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (743.28 KB)
This page is about CarProKey version 1.02 version 1.02
CarProKey version 1.02 is a program by the software company CarProKey. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall CarProKey version 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CarProKey version 1.02 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CarProKey version 1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CarProKey version 1.02". If it is installed on your PC the CarProKey version 1.02 app will be found very quickly. After you click CarProKey version 1.02 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CarProKey version 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CarProKey version 1.02:
- The publisher is: http://www.carprokey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CarProKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CarProKey version 1.02.
8. After uninstalling CarProKey version 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CarProKey version 1.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CarProKey version 1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CarProKey version 1.02 by CarProKey from your computer, nor are we saying that CarProKey version 1.02 by CarProKey is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CarProKey version 1.02 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:56:10.930