Capture One 5.0
Capture One 5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Capture One 5.0 from your PCPhase One A/S
. Open here
where you can find out more on Phase One A/S. Further information about Capture One 5.0 can be seen at http://www.phaseone.com
. Capture One 5.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 5 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Capture One 5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 5\unins000.exe. Capture One 5.0's primary file takes around 6.45 MB (6758400 bytes) and is named CaptureOne.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Capture One 5.0. They take about 8.10 MB (8493914
bytes) on disk.
- CaptureOne.exe (6.45 MB)
- CaptureProcess.exe (64.00 KB)
- ImgCoreProcess.exe (864.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- install.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Capture One 5.0 version 5.0.33255.194
only. Click on the links below for other Capture One 5.0 versions:
Capture One 5.0 is a program marketed by Phase One A/S. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Capture One 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Capture One 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Capture One 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Capture One 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Capture One 5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Capture One 5.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Capture One 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Capture One 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phaseone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Capture One 5.0.
8. After removing Capture One 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Capture One 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Capture One 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Capture One 5.0 by Phase One A/S from your PC, nor are we saying that Capture One 5.0 by Phase One A/S is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Capture One 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 22:12:07.443