Capture One 4.1
This web page is about Capture One 4.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Capture One 4.1 from your computerPhase One A/S
. Further information on Phase One A/S can be seen here
. Click on http://www.phaseone.com
to get more data about Capture One 4.1 on Phase One A/S's website. Capture One 4.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 4 directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Capture One 4.1 is C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 4\unins000.exe. CaptureOne.exe is the Capture One 4.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.71 MB (3895296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Capture One 4.1. They occupy 4.46 MB (4675417
bytes) on disk.
- CaptureOne.exe (3.71 MB)
- ImgCoreProcess.exe (92.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19979
of Capture One 4.1. For other Capture One 4.1 versions please click below:
Capture One 4.1 is a program released by Phase One A/S. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Capture One 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Capture One 4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Capture One 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Capture One 4.1". The Capture One 4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Capture One 4.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Capture One 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Capture One 4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.phaseone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Capture One 4.1.
8. After removing Capture One 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Capture One 4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Capture One 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Capture One 4.1 by Phase One A/S from your PC, we are not saying that Capture One 4.1 by Phase One A/S is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Capture One 4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 23:51:22.617