CaptchaBotRS is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CaptchaBotRS from your computerThe.Codefather
. You can read more on The.Codefather or check for application updates here
. CaptchaBotRS is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CaptchaBotRS directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CaptchaBotRS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CaptchaBotRS\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 283.00 KB (289792 bytes) on disk and is called CaptchaBotRS.exe.
CaptchaBotRS is composed of the following executables which take 171.02 MB (179322368
bytes) on disk:
- CaptchaBotRS.exe (283.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- CaptchaBotRS.exe (79.47 MB)
- CaptchaBotRS.exe (86.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of CaptchaBotRS. You can find below a few links to other CaptchaBotRS versions:
...click to view all...
CaptchaBotRS is an application released by the software company The.Codefather. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase CaptchaBotRS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CaptchaBotRS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CaptchaBotRS or simply click the Search field and type in "CaptchaBotRS". The CaptchaBotRS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CaptchaBotRS in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CaptchaBotRS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CaptchaBotRS.
8. After uninstalling CaptchaBotRS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CaptchaBotRS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CaptchaBotRS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CaptchaBotRS by The.Codefather from your PC, nor are we saying that CaptchaBotRS by The.Codefather is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CaptchaBotRS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-01 10:23:27.433