CaptEcran V 2.0.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove CaptEcran V 2.0.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CaptEcran V 2.0.2 from your PCOlivier RAVET
. More information about Olivier RAVET can be seen here
. You can read more about about CaptEcran V 2.0.2 at http://olravet.fr
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CaptEcran folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove CaptEcran V 2.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CaptEcran\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CaptEcran.exe and occupies 188.00 KB (192512 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CaptEcran V 2.0.2. They take 844.44 KB (864711
bytes) on disk.
- CaptEcran.exe (188.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (656.44 KB)
This info is about CaptEcran V 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
CaptEcran V 2.0.2 is a program by the software company Olivier RAVET. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase CaptEcran V 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CaptEcran V 2.0.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CaptEcran V 2.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CaptEcran V 2.0.2". The CaptEcran V 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CaptEcran V 2.0.2 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CaptEcran V 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CaptEcran V 2.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://olravet.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CaptEcran\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CaptEcran V 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling CaptEcran V 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CaptEcran V 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CaptEcran V 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CaptEcran V 2.0.2 by Olivier RAVET from your computer, we are not saying that CaptEcran V 2.0.2 by Olivier RAVET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CaptEcran V 2.0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 09:05:55.870