This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Capsule for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Capsule from your systemGreen Man Gaming Limited
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Green Man Gaming Limited. Click on http://www.greenmangaming.com/
to get more data about Capsule on Green Man Gaming Limited's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Capsule directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Capsule by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Capsule\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.13 MB (14814056 bytes) on disk and is labeled Capsule.exe.
The executable files below are part of Capsule. They occupy about 25.47 MB (26709992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (414.52 KB)
- bspatch.exe (93.50 KB)
- Capsule.exe (14.13 MB)
- GMGCapsuleUpgrade.exe (6.52 MB)
- GMGHklm.exe (1.03 MB)
- GMGHklm2.exe (952.89 KB)
- GMGPatch.exe (1.07 MB)
- updatedx9.exe (412.67 KB)
- updateopenal.exe (496.87 KB)
- updatephysx.exe (412.61 KB)
The current page applies to Capsule version 1.0.000
Capsule is a program offered by Green Man Gaming Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Capsule is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Capsule using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Capsule or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Capsule". The Capsule app will be found very quickly. When you select Capsule in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Capsule, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Capsule:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.greenmangaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Capsule\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Capsule.
8. After removing Capsule, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Capsule which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Capsule using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Capsule by Green Man Gaming Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Capsule by Green Man Gaming Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Capsule in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:07:29.380