Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 from your PCTEK911 Inc.
. More information about TEK911 Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Caps Lock Light folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Caps Lock Light\unins000.exe". Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1's primary file takes around 104.78 KB (107296 bytes) and its name is capslockv211.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1. They take 788.63 KB (807559
bytes) on disk.
- capslockv211.exe (104.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (683.85 KB)
This page is about Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 is a program released by TEK911 Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1". The Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 by TEK911 Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 by TEK911 Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Caps Lock Taskbar Light v2.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:32:44.023