A way to uninstall Capb2i V3.2 from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Capb2i V3.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr)
. Check out here
where you can read more on Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr). Please follow www.ac-rouen.fr
if you want to read more on Capb2i V3.2 on Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr)'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Capb2i V3.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Capb2i V3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Capb2i V3.2\unins000.exe. Projetb2i.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 30.28 MB (31747584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Capb2i V3.2. They take about 30.94 MB (32446417
bytes) on disk.
- Projetb2i.exe (30.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
The current page applies to Capb2i V3.2 version 23.2
A way to remove Capb2i V3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Capb2i V3.2 is an application released by Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr). Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Capb2i V3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Capb2i V3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Capb2i V3.2". The Capb2i V3.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Capb2i V3.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Capb2i V3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Capb2i V3.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.ac-rouen.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Capb2i V3.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Capb2i V3.2.
8. After removing Capb2i V3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Capb2i V3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Capb2i V3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Capb2i V3.2:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Capb2i V3.2 by Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr) from your PC, we are not saying that Capb2i V3.2 by Xavier PLOT (ac-rouen.fr) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Capb2i V3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:28:54.167