This web page is about Canvera Compose for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canvera Compose from your computerCanvera Digital Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on Canvera Digital Technologies. More information about the app Canvera Compose can be seen at http://www.canvera.com
. Canvera Compose is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canvera Compose. The program's main executable file is titled Compose.exe and its approximative size is 315.09 KB (322656 bytes).
The executables below are part of Canvera Compose. They take about 1.85 MB (1935904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Compose.exe (315.09 KB)
- ComposeLauncherClient.exe (86.11 KB)
- ComposeLauncherServer.exe (476.11 KB)
- ComposeUpdateService.exe (63.60 KB)
- paexec.exe (179.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canvera Compose. You can find below info on other versions of Canvera Compose:
...click to view all...
Canvera Compose is a program released by the software company Canvera Digital Technologies. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Canvera Compose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canvera Compose from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canvera Compose or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canvera Compose". If it is installed on your PC the Canvera Compose application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Canvera Compose in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canvera Compose, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Canvera Compose:
- The software company is: http://www.canvera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canvera Compose.
8. After removing Canvera Compose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canvera Compose which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canvera Compose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canvera Compose by Canvera Digital Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Canvera Compose by Canvera Digital Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canvera Compose in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 09:25:00.020