This web page is about Canvera Compose for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canvera Compose from your computerCanvera Digital Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on Canvera Digital Technologies. More information about the app Canvera Compose can be seen at http://www.canvera.com
. Canvera Compose is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canvera Compose. The program's main executable file is titled Compose.exe and its approximative size is 315.09 KB (322656 bytes).
The executables below are part of Canvera Compose. They take about 1.85 MB (1935904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Compose.exe (315.09 KB)
- ComposeLauncherClient.exe (86.11 KB)
- ComposeLauncherServer.exe (476.11 KB)
- ComposeUpdateService.exe (63.60 KB)
- paexec.exe (179.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Canvera Compose. You can find below info on other versions of Canvera Compose:
...click to view all...
Canvera Compose is a program released by the software company Canvera Digital Technologies. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Canvera Compose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Canvera Compose from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canvera Compose or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canvera Compose". The Canvera Compose app will be found automatically. After you click Canvera Compose in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Canvera Compose, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Canvera Compose:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.canvera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Canvera\Compose\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canvera Compose.
8. After removing Canvera Compose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canvera Compose which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canvera Compose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canvera Compose by Canvera Digital Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Canvera Compose by Canvera Digital Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canvera Compose in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 09:25:00.020