Canute - FHC
Canute - FHC is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Canute - FHC from your systemCanute LLP
. More info about Canute LLP can be read here
. Click on www.canutesoft.com
to get more facts about Canute - FHC on Canute LLP's website. Usually the Canute - FHC program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fhc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Canute - FHC is C:\Program Files (x86)\fhc\FHC_Demo_Setup_V184B4_15068.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. fhc.exe is the Canute - FHC's primary executable file and it takes about 2.80 MB (2931264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Canute - FHC. They take about 3.35 MB (3516664
bytes) on disk.
- fhc.exe (2.80 MB)
- FHC_Demo_Setup_V184B4_15068.exe (571.68 KB)
The current page applies to Canute - FHC version 18.104.22.168
Canute - FHC is a program released by the software company Canute LLP. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Canute - FHC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Canute - FHC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canute - FHC or simply click the Search field and type in "Canute - FHC". If it exists on your system the Canute - FHC application will be found very quickly. After you select Canute - FHC in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canute - FHC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Canute - FHC:
- The web site of the program is: www.canutesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fhc\FHC_Demo_Setup_V184B4_15068.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canute - FHC.
8. After removing Canute - FHC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canute - FHC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canute - FHC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canute - FHC by Canute LLP from your PC, we are not saying that Canute - FHC by Canute LLP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canute - FHC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 14:21:44.187