You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Canorus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Canorus from your computerMatevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team
. You can read more on Matevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.canorus.org
to get more info about Canorus on Matevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Canorus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 30.81 MB (32306424 bytes) on disk and is titled canorus.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Canorus. They occupy about 30.96 MB (32465405
bytes) on disk.
- canorus.exe (30.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.25 KB)
- wininst-6.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (60.00 KB)
This info is about Canorus version 0.7
Canorus is a program released by the software company Matevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Canorus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Canorus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canorus or simply click the Search field and type in "Canorus". If it exists on your system the Canorus program will be found automatically. After you select Canorus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canorus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Canorus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.canorus.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canorus.
8. After removing Canorus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canorus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canorus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canorus by Matevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team from your PC, we are not saying that Canorus by Matevћ Jekovec, Canorus development team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canorus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 15:58:12.637