This info is about Canorus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Canorus from your systemMatevž Jekovec, Canorus development team
. More information on Matevž Jekovec, Canorus development team can be seen here
. More information about Canorus can be seen at http://www.canorus.org
. Canorus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Canorus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. canorus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 30.81 MB (32306424 bytes) on disk.
Canorus is comprised of the following executables which take 30.96 MB (32465405
bytes) on disk:
- canorus.exe (30.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.25 KB)
- wininst-6.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canorus version 0.7
only. You can find below a few links to other Canorus versions:
When planning to uninstall Canorus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canorus:
The files below remain on your disk by Canorus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Canorus
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canorus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\canorus.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\CanorusPython.pyc
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\plugins\pycli\pycli.pyc
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\pythonLib\__future__.pyc
Canorus is an application by the software company Matevž Jekovec, Canorus development team. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Canorus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Canorus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canorus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canorus". The Canorus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canorus in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Canorus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Canorus:
- The software company is: http://www.canorus.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Canorus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canorus.
8. After uninstalling Canorus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canorus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canorus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canorus by Matevž Jekovec, Canorus development team from your PC, nor are we saying that Canorus by Matevž Jekovec, Canorus development team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canorus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 15:12:23.517