Canopus Codec Option 6.02
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.02 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.02 from your systemThomson Canopus Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Canopus Codec Option 6.02 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodecOption folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Canopus Codec Option 6.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodecOption\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the Canopus Codec Option 6.02's main executable file and it takes about 947.59 KB (970333 bytes) on disk.
Canopus Codec Option 6.02 contains of the executables below. They take 947.59 KB (970333
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Canopus Codec Option 6.02 version 6.02
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Canopus Codec Option 6.02.Registry that is not cleaned:
Canopus Codec Option 6.02 is an application released by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Canopus Codec Option 6.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Canopus Codec Option 6.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canopus Codec Option 6.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canopus Codec Option 6.02". If it exists on your system the Canopus Codec Option 6.02 application will be found very quickly. When you select Canopus Codec Option 6.02 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canopus Codec Option 6.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.02.
8. After uninstalling Canopus Codec Option 6.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canopus Codec Option 6.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canopus Codec Option 6.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.02 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Canopus Codec Option 6.02 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:12:40.833