Canopus Codec Option 6.01
This web page is about Canopus Codec Option 6.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your systemThomson Canopus Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Usually the Canopus Codec Option 6.01 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CodecOption folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CodecOption\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Canopus Codec Option 6.01's primary file takes about 947.59 KB (970331 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 947.59 KB (970331
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Canopus Codec Option 6.01 version 6.01
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is a program released by the software company Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Canopus Codec Option 6.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canopus Codec Option 6.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canopus Codec Option 6.01". If it is installed on your PC the Canopus Codec Option 6.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Canopus Codec Option 6.01 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Canopus Codec Option 6.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01.
8. After uninstalling Canopus Codec Option 6.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canopus Codec Option 6.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canopus Codec Option 6.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Canopus Codec Option 6.01 by Thomson Canopus Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canopus Codec Option 6.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:27:19.720