Canoniac Launcher Xmas
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Canoniac Launcher Xmas for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Canoniac Launcher Xmas from your systemShmehao.com
. More data about Shmehao.com can be seen here
. More details about the program Canoniac Launcher Xmas can be seen at http://www.shmehao.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Canoniac Launcher Xmas folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Canoniac Launcher Xmas is "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Canoniac Launcher Xmas\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Canoniac Launcher Xmas.exe and it has a size of 6.96 MB (7297536 bytes).
Canoniac Launcher Xmas is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.63 MB (8004890
bytes) on disk:
- Canoniac Launcher Xmas.exe (6.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Canoniac Launcher Xmas is a program offered by Shmehao.com. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Canoniac Launcher Xmas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Canoniac Launcher Xmas from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canoniac Launcher Xmas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canoniac Launcher Xmas". The Canoniac Launcher Xmas application will be found automatically. After you select Canoniac Launcher Xmas in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canoniac Launcher Xmas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Canoniac Launcher Xmas:
- The software company is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Canoniac Launcher Xmas\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canoniac Launcher Xmas.
8. After uninstalling Canoniac Launcher Xmas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canoniac Launcher Xmas which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canoniac Launcher Xmas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canoniac Launcher Xmas by Shmehao.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Canoniac Launcher Xmas by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canoniac Launcher Xmas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 06:58:16.210