Canon Utilities WFT Utility
You can find below details on how to uninstall Canon Utilities WFT Utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities WFT Utility from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon Utilities WFT Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities WFT Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 624.00 KB (638976 bytes) on disk and is labeled WFT-E5Utility.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Canon Utilities WFT Utility. They occupy about 4.33 MB (4538368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WFT-E1Utility.exe (712.00 KB)
- WFT-E2IIUtility.exe (624.00 KB)
- WFT-E2Utility.exe (616.00 KB)
- WFT-E3Utility.exe (616.00 KB)
- WFT-E4IIUtility.exe (624.00 KB)
- WFT-E4Utility.exe (616.00 KB)
- WFT-E5Utility.exe (624.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Canon Utilities WFT Utility. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities WFT Utility versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Canon Utilities WFT Utility we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\EDSDK.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\EdsImage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\Uninst.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E1Utility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E2IIUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E2Utility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E3Utility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E4IIUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E4Utility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E5Utility.exe
Canon Utilities WFT Utility is an application released by Canon Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Canon Utilities WFT Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Canon Utilities WFT Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities WFT Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities WFT Utility". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities WFT Utility app will be found very quickly. When you select Canon Utilities WFT Utility in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities WFT Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon Utilities WFT Utility.
8. After removing Canon Utilities WFT Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities WFT Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities WFT Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities WFT Utility by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities WFT Utility by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities WFT Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:15:26.033