Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch from your systemCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Canon Utilities PhotoStitch application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\PhotoStitch folder, depending on the user's option during install. Canon Utilities PhotoStitch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. STLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1265664
bytes) on disk.
- 360View.exe (92.00 KB)
- stitch.exe (952.00 KB)
- STLauncher.exe (116.00 KB)
- STViewer.exe (76.00 KB)
The current page applies to Canon Utilities PhotoStitch version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Canon Utilities PhotoStitch versions please click below:
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is a program marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon Utilities PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities PhotoStitch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities PhotoStitch". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities PhotoStitch application will be found very quickly. After you click Canon Utilities PhotoStitch in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities PhotoStitch.
8. After removing Canon Utilities PhotoStitch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities PhotoStitch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities PhotoStitch by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities PhotoStitch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:13:32.757