Canon Utilities MyCamera DC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC from your systemCanon Inc.
. More information about Canon Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Canon Utilities MyCamera DC program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC directory, depending on the user's option during install. Canon Utilities MyCamera DC's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\188.8.131.52\Uninst.exe. MyCameraDC.exe is the Canon Utilities MyCamera DC's main executable file and it takes approximately 484.00 KB (495616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Canon Utilities MyCamera DC. They take 484.00 KB (495616
bytes) on disk.
- MyCameraDC.exe (484.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities MyCamera DC version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities MyCamera DC versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\CALIB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\CameraWindowComp.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\canonIHL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\comndlg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg137.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg139.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg140.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImg223.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP01.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP02.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP03.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\deImgP04.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\DPPLibCom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\MyCameraDC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\PspropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rcPropSt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdDcd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdDvlp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\rdParse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\Ucs32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CameraWindow\MyCameraDC\Uninst.ini
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC is a program by the software company Canon Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Canon Utilities MyCamera DC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Canon Utilities MyCamera DC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities MyCamera DC or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities MyCamera DC". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities MyCamera DC app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities MyCamera DC in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities MyCamera DC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities MyCamera DC.
8. After removing Canon Utilities MyCamera DC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities MyCamera DC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities MyCamera DC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Utilities MyCamera DC by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities MyCamera DC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:49:29.227